Disco apples are fun and simple to make. These apples are sure to make an impression, whether it’s for a pop of color in a bakery case or even as a bagged party favor.
Here is what you need…
- Wooden stick (sharpened at one end)
- White coating chocolate (I used White Superbrill #9270722)
- Bakery Bling (see pictures below for corresponding product numbers)
- Parchment paper or silicone mat (I am using a Pavoni Mat #SPV64)
- First you will need to melt the White Superbrill. I simply microwaved it, heating the chocolate in 30 second intervals until completely smooth.
- Next, stab a wooden stick about half way through the apples to secure it.
- Dip each apple into the melted White Superbrill until the apple is completely covered. PRO TIP: The chocolate must coat the stick at last a half inch. This will keep the apple from falling off when dry.
- Working quickly (before the chocolate sets!), sprinkle Bakery Bling (100% edible glitter) in the color of your choice all over the apple until it is fully covered.
- Place the apple on the silicone mat to dry, and you are done! It’s that simple! Bakery Bling comes in many different colors.